- Cook the potatoes in boiling water
- Once cooked, get them out of the water and let them cool before peeling them
- Peel the potatoes and crush them to get mashed potatoes.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a bowl and add the egg, the safran, the salt and pepper, the onion thinly sliced and the chiselled parsley.
- Blend everything with your hands and mix well.
- Put some FLEURIAL's in a stove and wait until it's heated.
- Make some bowls with the mashed potatoes and roll them into the flour before putting it in the heated oil
- Keep them in the stove until they're of a brownish shade
- Get them out of the stove and put them on an absorbent paper to soak up the oil.
- Enjoy your maakoudas with a piece of lemon.