1. Cut the mushrooms in small strips.
2. Brown the already cut shallot and garlic, and add margarine to the stove. Add the mushrooms and let them cook for approx 10 minutes.
3. Cook the chicken cut in pieces in another stove.. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Add mushrooms and the shallot to your meat when it's cooked.
4. Blend the flour, the cornstach and some water in the stove previously used.
5. At last, add the content of the glasses of water and let the blend thinken for at least 5 minutes.
6. Add the cream and let everything simmer for another 5 minutes.