- In a pan, put the single cream, the cocoa and the cornstarch and bring them to a boil.
- Add the dark chocolate cut in bites and the egg yolks while stirring.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peakswhile adding 1/3 of sugar at the beginning and then 1/3 in the middle and finally the last third by the end.
- Stir delicately the peaks to the mixture of chocolate with a wooden spatula
- Butter some tins and put some sugar before pouring the chocolate delicately.
- Put in the oven (180°C) fot 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add icing sugar and enjoy!